Mission: A better life for the underprivileged to live a life of dignity.
Vision: To continue and expand upon the Foundation’s 16 years of charity in the District of Nellore – the southwest part of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India – transforming the lives of the poor for the better.
What we do:
- Provide access to quality education for orphaned and underprivileged children.
- Provide early childhood education.
- Provide scholarships to deserving students to pursue higher education.
- Teach skills and trades to young men and women-oriented toward gainful employment.
- Empower women.
- Teach basic computer skills.
- Conducts free medical camps in rural areas.
- Care for the elderly.
- Care for persons with disabilities.
- Feed the hungry.
- Clothe the naked.
- Shelter the homeless.
- To improve the living conditions of the poor and thus create a better world.
- A better life for the underprivileged through works of charity.